Dr. Dash Foundation is involved in numerous social welfare activities across the United States and India. Dr Dash is integral in establishment of several universities, hospitals, schools and orphanages for the needy around the world. He has adopted six High Schools, three Orphanages and one village in India and also helped in setting up four Odisha-America Resource Centers in Odisha, India. Dr Dash Foundation supports and funds several other major non-profits in providing massive humanitarian aids to the impecunious.
Center for Youth and Social Development
Rotary Club Activities
Yuwa India Sports Award Event
Supporting Welfare Programs
- Orphanages: Vijaya, Basundhara, Adruta
- Old Age home at Belamala,Odisha to be opened soon.
- Adopted a village in Cuttack District, Odisha, India
- Helped in setting up regional blood bank in Bhubaneswar in cooperation with Rotary International.
- In response to FANI Cyclone, CYSD alongwith Dr Dash Foundation had undertaken massive village sanitation and disinfection drive in the worst affected blocks of Puri district, Odisha mobilizing around 100 volunteers. Followed sanitation and disinfection drive, 24 numbers Health Check-up Camps were carried out in affected blocks of the district. Around 2527 people were treated and provided with free medicines.
- Working with Edina Rotary Club members for Thanksgiving Basket Assembly at Edina County Club for families in need in Edina, Minnesota and surrounding communities.
Dr Dash and Minnesota Rotary Club volunteers, are in Guatemala with a very special project and providing water purification units in rural areas at an estimated cost of $440,000.
- 2013 Odisha High School toppers receive 100,000 Rupees cash and plaques from Dr. S.K. Dash & OSA President Tapan Padhi at December 14, 2013, OSA Function in Bhubaneswar. The cash awards are provided by Dr. Hemanta Senapati Trust.
- Sponsored Lifetime Achievement Awards to scholars, artists and social workers. Sponsored Lifetime Achievement Awards to scholars, artists and social workers.
- The Dr. Dash Foundation contributes generously to the overall annual activities of IAM. In 2020, Dr. Dash contributed to the IAM pandemic initiative, COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund (CERF). On August 15, 2020, at the IAM IndiaFest, Dr. Dash underwrote and presented the student achievement awards to five outstanding high school seniors. India Association of Minnesota sincerely appreciates all that Dr. Dash has contributed to the organization throughout their affiliation