Dr. Dash has shared his expertise in adjunct professorship positions at both Minnesota State University and South Dakota State University. He recently established the Dr. S. K. Dash Probiotic & Prebiotic Innovation Centre for Excellence and Endowed Professorship at the Indian Institute. of Technology, Bhubaneswar (India) and South Dakota State University (USA). Dr Dash Foundation is funding innovation centres and endowed chairs at South Dakota State University, USA and Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Dr. Dash is the Chancellor, Co-Founder, and Chairman of the Board of Directors at the JK University. Jagadguru Kripalu University has been established to offer world-class education and avenues to students aspiring to build great careers for becoming global leaders of the future. At this juncture of the 21st century, as society transitions into the Age of Knowledge, students have unprecedented opportunities to realize their vast intellectual, mental, and physical potential. The curriculum, pedagogy, faculty, and environment at JKU are designed to inspire young minds and illumine their intellects to imbibe the best of the East and the West.
- Scholarships to High Schools Students in Minnesota
- Scholarships to Students at South Dakota State University (SDSU)
- Scholarships to Students at National level in USA and India
- Adopting numerous High Schools in Odisha
- Established Endowed Chair Innovation Center at Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Established Endowed Chair & Innovation Center at South Dakota State University, Brookings SD (USA)
- Initiated establishment of Biochemical Engineering at SDSU in 2016
- Helped in establishing Fakir Mohan University in Baleshwar, Odisha, India
- Polytechnic School at Udayagiri, Odisha, India
- Helped in establishing Non Resident Oriya Facilitation center (NROFC), Bhubaneswar, India
- Helped in setting up four Odisha-America Resource centers in Odisha
- Establishing: Nursing School, Pharmacy School, Lab Technician School – To open in 2016 in Rural Odisha
- Establishing a Biomedical Graduate Program at University level in Odisha, India – To open in 2016