Projects at Jagadguru Kripalu University Partnered with Dr. Dash Foundation
Jagadguru Kripalu University (JKU)
- Dr. Dash is the Chancellor, Co-Founder, and Chairman of the Board of Directors at the JK University.
- He is extremely passionate about this project. In his own words : “I look forward to bringing new ideas to continue to create opportunities for students to excel”.
- To understand the magnitude and the grandness of this massive project , please visit : http://www.jkuniversity.in/
JKU Health & Wellness Center
- The Health and Wellness Center is being designed as a Primary Healthcare Centre (PHC) per the guidelines of the Indian Public Health Standard (IPHS).
- It is expected to serve around 50,000+ people from the rural area around the Cuttack-Banki highway.
- This remodeled clinic will reopen per the guidelines of the Indian Public Health Standard (IPHS).
- The Ambulatory Clinic and the remodeled clinic are inaugurated in Jan 2021.
- It now includes a comfortable lounge for patients, a fully equipped diagnostic lab, maternal and child healthcare services among the new value adds.
Jagadguru Kripalu Skill Institute
Yuva Urja (Centre for Youth)
- This is a unique one-of-a-kind initiative in the State of Odisha. It will have several short term technical courses for the girls & boys who could not complete their school education due to various reasons.
- They will be trained in various technical skills with a holistic touch that will make them to be employable and thus earn their living .
Swabhimaan (Centre for Rural Entrepreneurship)
- This project is targeted to support entrepreneurs from the rural areas to turn their dreams into reality.
- It aims to fill the gap between their vision and the technical & financial support they will need to turn it into a reality.
- This is a Centre for CSR Initiatives that aims to bring together the industry to support the Yuva Urja center of JKU.
- We are at different stages of MOU signing with companies in diverse industries for including courses to cater to the needs of this project.
- Technical courses include but are not limited to teaching essential computer softwares, courses for different skills like carpentry,electrical,masonry,construction etc.