Awards & Honors
Innovator and Entrepreneur of America nominee – 1995
South Dakota State University – “Distinguished Alumnus Award”
Recipient of “2010 Probiotic Award” presented by Frost & SullivanRecipient of “2010 Probiotic Award” presented by Frost & Sullivan.
Featured Member, Who’s Who in America, Marquis Who’s (2016)
Non-Resident Odia Award
Recipient of Distinguished Non-resident Odia Award on Jan 6, 2017 from Former President of India Hon. Late Shri Pranab Mukherjee in New Delhi Recipient of Distinguished Non-resident Odia Award on Jan 6, 2017 from Former President of India Hon. Late Shri Pranab Mukherjee in Delhi.
Outstanding Service Award
Honored with Outstanding Service Award at Asian Pacific Minnesotans Award ceremony. Pictured with India Association of Minnesota officials and Senator John Hoffman.
Other Awards and Recognition
- The first Odisha Sustainability Promotion Award 2019 was conferred on 14th December to Dr. SITA KANTHA DASH at Sri Sri University.
- Recipient of 2017 Outstanding Service Award on October 19 from Council on Asia Pacific Minnesota. Sincere thanks to Hasim Khorakiwala, IAM Past President for nominating me and Sree Kamojjala, IAM President, Babu Chinmata, IAM Past President, Ravi Sagi, IAM Vice President, Professor Bruce Corrie, and other IAM officials, and Senator Hoffman and Senator Foung Hawj for their support.
- Honored as Probiotic Prophet by Healthy Living, a leading Consumer Magazine – 2009
- Recipient of “2010 Probiotic Award” presented by Frost & Sullivan.
- Featured Member, Who’s Who in America, Marquis Who’s Who (2016)
- 2009 Achievement Award from the Minnesota Indo-American Association for contributions to Science and Technology, Philanthropy, Arts, and Culture.
- Outstanding man of the year – 2000 – Presented by Orissa Society of the Americas for contribution to Science, Arts & culture and Philanthropy.
- Honored by United States Members of Congress in 2004 for invaluable service to the community
- Recipient of Distinguished Non-resident Odia Award on Jan 6, 2017 from Former President of India Hon. Late Shri Pranab Mukherjee in New Delhi.
- Recognized by Tim Pawlenty,Governor of Minnesota,in the year 2004 for his pioneering work in the Probiotics Industry and for the celebration of UAS Labs 25th Anniversary.
- Recognized by Jim Ramstad ,third District Minnesota in the year 2004, for his exemplary contribution in the field of probiotics.
- Dr. Dash was honored by Stephen Elliott, Director of Minnesota Historical Society at the opening ceremony of Indian Heritage / Beyond Bollywood celebration on April 30th, 2016
- Distinguished Alumni – 2001 – Presented at Golden Jubilee function by Ch. R.N. Bidyapitha, Cuttack, India
- Lion of the Year – 1977 – Presented by Capital Lions Club of Pierre, SD
- Dr. S.K. Dash from Odisha received the highest award of South Dakota State University – “Distinguished Alumnus Award” within the presence of nearly 1000 eminent dignitaries from across the globe. This is definitely a proud moment and a notable achievement for our Odisha.
- Lifetime Achievement Award from State of Minnesota is being presented to Dr.S.K.Dash by Minnesota State Attorney General Lori Swanson at 2018 Connect India Event held on February 17th, 2018 at Double Tree Hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota .
- Honored by Minnesota State Senate in 2007 for contribution to the field of Probiotics, Science & Technology
- Golden Arch Award – 1991- Presented by NRI Institute, India for Innovation in Probiotics and medicine
- Continuing Education Program certification from Institute of Food Technologists
- Lifetime Acievement Award – Who’s Who, 2016 and Life Member – 2001 National Registry of Who’s Who
- Recipient of Kalinga Dhauli Award on Feb 6, 2017 for Preserving and Promoting Odia Heritage and Culture
- Innovator and Entrepreneur of America nominee – 1995Innovator and Entrepreneur of America nominee – 1995
- Honored as a judge in 1990 by US News and World Report to select the Best in Science & Technology
- 2009 – 2012 Recipient of the Best of Eden Prairie Award from U.S. Commerce Association for UAS Laboratories for its innovation and marketing.